Climatic chambers with phytotron system (*/FIT option)
- temperature, humidity and light control
- day/night simulation with light intensity control:
- – lamps in the door and side walls KK 350, 500 and 700 FIT DS
- – lamps in the side walls KK 350, KK 500 and 700 FIT S
- – lamps in the door KK 115 and KK 750 FIT D
- – lamps in the over-shelf panels KK 115, 240, 400, 500, 700, 750, 1200, 1450 FIT/P (and FIT PANEL)
- temperature range with light OFF: -10°C up to 60°C
- temperature range with light ON: +10°C up to +50°C
- light colour selection
- max light intensity 15000 LUX per panel (measured 25cm under the light source)
Climatic chambers equipped with phytotron system can control temperature and humidity, as well as light intensity to simulate day and night conditions. Standard light colour is 840 type and the tubes can be installed in the door, side walls or over-shelf panels.
There are also special LED panels designed for plant growing. As most plants use only a part of the sunlight emission, narrow spectrum and specific colours have been used. A and B chlorophyll absorbance maxima are blue and red colour. Chlorophyll absorbs most energy and strongly influences photosynthesis at blue colour spectrum which intensifies growth. Red and far red colours (619-720nm wave length) stimulate blooming and proliferation.
Available light tubes:
- standard type 840 for daylight simulation
- UV tubes for air sterilization and food aging tests840 daylight type intensity:
- 280 μmol/m2s (25cm below light source)
Available LED modules:
- deep red – max for wave length 660 nm
- blue – max for wave length 470 nm
- far red – max for wave length 740 nm
50 cm below light source – 165 [umol/m s]*25 cm below light source – 230 [umol/m s]*Optimal distance: 50cm.* to configure multiple: 2 modules of far red and 1 blue recommended
FIT P version
Climatic chambers with over-shelf panels with light. Depending on the model, there can be between 1 and 3 panels inside the chamber (standard light colour: 840 daylight). The FIT P version includes 1 over-shelf panel and sockets to allow installation of extra panels if required (to be ordered separately). The FIT/R3 option allows to control the light intensity separately for each panel.
FIT P LED version
The user can choose the light colour and intensity for each program segment. The colour modules can be combined, e.g. far red with blue. Dimming allows to set the required level of intensity. This flexibility provides specific light selection for each plant. The LED modules are long-life – after 25000 operating hours they still feature 90% of the nominal efficiency. The unique optics ensures uniform light distribution for each plant. The LED technology also emits very little heat which helps maintain precise temperature inside the chamber.