Laboratory and table-top autoclaves from 25 to 200 litres chamber volume
Autoclaves in round and square chamber design
Our benchtop autoclaves not only fit on every laboratory bench, the chamber is also designed to achieve an optimal loading capacity with many standard bottles (e.g. Schott) and Erlenmeyer flasks. Our laboratory and benchtop autoclaves are available in six different sizes. A special feature is the angular chamber of the autoclaves Labstar 40 and LabStar 70. They offer a much higher loading capacity than a round-chamber instrument with almost identical external dimensions. Just compare them…
|Type||Volume (Litres)||chamber dimension|
|Heating capacity kW||electrical|
|24 R||Ø 300 x 360||450 x 525 x 640||2,5||240V 50Hz 16A 115V 60Hz 20A|
|42 S||295 x 295 x 460||532 x 605 x 697||2,5||240V 50Hz 16A 115V 60Hz 20A|
|65 S||310 x 310 x 680||700 x 617 x 820||4,4/ 6,0*||400V 50Hz 16 A 220V 60Hz 25A|
|100 R||Ø 500 x 500||750 x 900 x 1000||6,0*||400V 50Hz 16 A|
|166 R||Ø 500 x 750||750 x 900 x 1000||9,0*||400V 50Hz 16 A|
|216 R||Ø 500 x 1000||750 x 900 x 1250||9,0*||400V 50Hz 16 A|
R = round chamber; A = square chamber, * with steam generator
The following equipment variants are possible:
|Basic LabRecommended for the sterilization of simple materials or liquids without removal dry.||Heating elements||Heating elements*|
|Dry LabRecommended for the sterilization of non-infectious waste bags and materials which require intensive subsequent drying.||Heating elementsMembrane-vacuum pump||Steam generatorWater ring vacuum pump|
|Quick Lab BasicRecommended for the sterilization of large quantities of liquids.||Heating elementsWater-cooling systemInternal heat exchanger||Heating elements*Water-cooling systemInternal heat exchangerAir recirculation valve|
|Quick LabRecommended for the sterilization of non-infectious waste bags, large quantities of liquids and materials which require intensive subsequent drying.||Heating elementsWater-cooling systemInternal heat exchangerMembrane-vacuum pump||Steam generatorWater ring vacuum pumpWater-cooling systemInternal heat exchangerAir recirculation valve|
|Quick Lab AdvancedRecommended for the sterilization of non-infectious waste bags, large quantities of liquids and materials which require intensive subsequent drying – this also applies to liquids in closed containers.||not available||Steam generatorWater ring vacuum pumpWater-cooling systemInternal heat exchangerAir recirculation valveSteam/air mixture method (SAMM)|
|Safe LabRecommended for operation in the level S2 lab. Recommended for the sterilization of infectious waste bags and materials which require intensive subsequent drying.||Heating elementsMembrane-vacuum pumpExhaust air filtration EAF||Steam generatorWater ring vacuum pumpExhaust air filtration EAF|
|Complete LabFully equipped laboratory autoclave for operation in the level S2 lab. Recommended for the sterilization of infectious waste bags, large quantities of liquids and materials which require intensive subsequent drying.||Heating elementsMembrane-vacuum pumpExhaust air filtration EAFWater-cooling systemInternal heat exchanger||Steam generatorWater ring vacuum pumpWater-cooling systemInternal heat exchangerAir recirculation valveExhaust air filtration EAF|
*Labstar 100, 150 and 200 with steam generator
- Steam generator– integrated in the housing of the autoclave. Ensures rapid heating and cooling compared to conventional heating systems.
- Vacuum pump set– for mechanical removal of air and drying in vacuum. Possible methods include single-stage vacuum, fractionated vacuum, constant or pulsating drying under a vacuum.
- Lifting and pivoting mechanism – makes loading and unloading of vertically loaded autoclaves easier. The load capacity is 30 kg.
- Exhaust air filtration– is stipulated for the sterilization of pathogenic substances in S2/S3 laboratories, with inline condensate sterilization.
- Touch display (SteriTouch control) – enables simple and intuitive operation at the autoclave. In combination with user-friendly software, the autoclave can be operated quickly but also highly variable and simple.
- Steam-air mixture method – for the sterilization of tightly closed bottles and pressure-sensitive materials. An additional temperature sensor, air deflectors and a circulating air fan ensure precise temperature control and distribution.
- Rapid water recooling system with air-circulating fan – allows a shortening of the recooling time by more than 80% compared to the self cooling during sterilization of liquids. This is due to an internal heat exchanger, also known as a “fast cooler”, through which water flows.
Bench-top autoclave Labstar 25 with round chamber
Bench-top autoclave Labstar 40 with angular chamber
Bench top autoclave Labstar 70 with angular chamber
Continue to the vertical-autoclaves with up to 150 litre chamber volume.