GRANT PCV-6000 – centrifug/mixer i ett
A variable-speed combined centrifuge/vortex mixer for programmed sequences of spin and mix operations or for independent centrifuging and vortex-mixing of multiple microtubes.
- Centrifugation speed 1000 to 6000rpm
- Multi-spin enables consecutive spin and mix phases of multiple tubes – tubes are loaded into the rotor for spinning and remain in position for vortex mixing, saving time and labour. In addition, lower reagent volumes can be used, providing a further saving.
- Simple push-buttons and a clear 2-line LCD status display enable accurate and repeatable setting of spin and mix levels and times.
- Spin and mix phases can be linked in sequences which can be repeated up to 999 times.
- he Multi-spin™ is supplied as standard with two interchangeable rotors for 12 x 1.5 ml and 12 x 0.5 ml + 12 x 0.2 ml microtubes. Optional accessory rotors – for
16 and 18 microtubes and for two 8 well 0.2 ml strips – allow for quick and easy changes of application.
- A safety interlock stops the rotor when the lid is opened to ensure you and your workplace remain safe.
- Compact design and extremely quiet in operation – fits neatly and unobtrusively into the workspace
Life science – genetic engineering research (for PCR-diagnostics experiments). Units can be used in microbiological, biochemical, clinical laboratories and industrial biotechnological laboratories.