Gonotec Chloridmeter – CM20
The Chloridemeter CM20 provides quick and exact determination of the chloride ion concentration in liquid micro samples with a minimum volume of 10 µl.
Modern chloride titrators measure the amount of chloride directly in a sample and are based on the principle of coulometric titration by using an end point which is determined by measuring the current between two silver electrodes.
To meet the current and future need for chloride determination, a cutting-edge digital instrument has been developed by GONOTEC: The Chloridmeter CM20.
The instrument has an easy, intuitive user interface with a modern touch screen and multi-language prompts, which lead the operator through the entire measurement process.
The instrument is factory calibrated so that manual calibration by lab personnel is not required. It can be equipped with an integrated printer and the results are sent in document-ready format or a PC for data transfer can be connected via USB or RS232.
- Minimum sample volumes
- Perfect for measurement of sweat samples
- Simple operation and handling
- Automatic measuring
- Fast operational readiness
- IVD-control standard in OPC-ampoules
- Comfortably controlled via a touch screen
- Optional built-in printer
- Data transfer via USB or RS232
- Results remain available after switching to stand-by
- Easy to handle and maintain
- No need to correct the factory calibration