GRANT FTA-2i – Aspirator
The FTA-2i aspirator with 2L trap flask is designed for removal of alcohol, buffer and liquid from reaction vessels eg during DNA / RNA purification and other macromolecule re-precipitation techniques.
- All in one system with integrated pump
- 2L autoclavable polypropylene trap flask
- Fitted with hydrophobic microbiological filter
- Vacuum pressure: -200 to -800mbar (adjustable)
- Overflow protection – liquid level sensor detects excess liquid and prevents overflow
The use of an aspirator is preferential to using a generic laboratory vacuum line as it restricts the possibility of contamination and can be used exactly where the operator is located.
Optional accessory : autoclavable hand operator for more comfortable usability of accessory adapters, featuring pressure sensitive button that controls aspiration speed.
- Aspiration/removal of alcohol/buffer from tube walls during DNA/RNA purification and other macromolecule reprecipitation techniques.
- Routine operations of cells washing from culture medium and resuspension in buffer.
|HAS-1||Hand operator set, includes handheld vaccum controller, 1-channel adapter (with ejector) for 200 μL tips, 1-channel adapter with 125 mm stainless steel pin, 1-channel adapter with 40 mm stainless steel pin, 8-channel adapter (with ejector) for 200 μL tips, 8-channel adapter with 35 mm stainless steel pin and SH-6 stand.|
|MA-8||8 channel adaptor kit, includes tube adaptor, 8 channel aspiration tip, 8 channel tip holder|