GRANT PSU-10i – skak
Microprocessor controlled shaking platform providing smooth and quiet horizontal orbital motion for mixing in bottles, flasks and beakers.
- Variable shaking speed: 50 to 450 rpm
- Interchangeable platforms for use with a variety of vessels
- Loads up to 3 kg
- Continuous or timed operation with automatic switch-off
- Reliable direct drive system
- Automatic load balancing system
- Soft start feature ensures a smooth ramp-up – avoids potential damage to vessel content
- Exceptionally quiet motor – consistent even shaking
- 2-line LCD display clearly indicates both set and actual shaking speed, plus set and elapsed time. Works in combination with simple push buttons for easy set-up
- Choice of 4 interchangeable platforms to suit different types of vessels – maximum flexibility
- Low voltage power supply provides for safe cold room operation and low energy consumption
- Ambient operating temperature range of 4 to 40ºC allows use in cold room or incubator
- Integral electronic timer with audible alarm and automatic switch-off – accurate repeatability of time sensitive incubations
The four interchangeable accessory platforms enable a wide choice of vessels to be used, including bottles, flasks and beakers, dishes, boxes and petri-dishes.
Suitable for use in different laboratories in microbiology, chemistry, immunology, biochemistry and molecular biology.