GRANT PSU-20i – skak
The Grant bio PSU-20i is a powerful and efficient microprocessor controlled multi-functional orbital shaker providing all that is required – rotation, reciprocation and vibration – for thorough mixing in flasks, beakers, Petri dishes and other laboratory vessels.
- Orbital motion, reciprocation and vibration functions all in one product
- Reliable direct drive system
- Fully programmable sequence of functions
- Simple to set up and easy to operate
- Interchangeable platforms, including multi-level platform option
- Loads up to 8 kg
- Orbital and reciprocating speed: 20 to 250 rpm
- Reciprocal rotation: 30 to 360º turning angle
- Vibration: 0 to 5º turning angle, programmable in a burst of 0 to 5 seconds
- All mixing functions – orbital motion, reciprocation and vibration – can be set for continuous or timed operation, or be linked together in different combinations to ensure optimum and accurately repeatable mixing conditions for your application
- Direct drive system
- Brushless motor for longetivity
- Powerful, reliable and exceptionally quiet motor – combines 8 kg loading capacity with consistent even motion and quiet operation
- Very easy to operate, with simple set-up of multi-segment programs via push buttons and the 2-line LCD status display. Microprocessor controls for making corrections without stopping the program.
- Universal detachable platform can accommodate vessels of different shapes and sizes for maximum flexibility.
- Optional flat platform PP-20 with non-slip mat accommodates low profile containers. Can be extended to create up to four levels to maximise the throughput per cycle.
Suitable for use in different laboratories in microbiology, chemistry, immunology, biochemistry and molecular biology.