GRANT PS-M3D – plattformsrotor
Ideally sized for personal use, the Grant bio PS-M3D multifunction rotator provides all that is required for thorough mixing in flasks, dishes, petri dishes and boxes:
- 3D rotation – creating long wave motion, best for mixing large particles
- reciprocal 3D rotation – creating long and medium wave motion, best for mixing medium and large particles
- vibration – short wave motion, best for mixing small particles
All actions may be set for continuous or timed operation, and individual phases may be linked together for absolute operational flexibility.
- 3D rotation, reciprocation and vibration functions all in one product
- 3D rotation speed: 1 to 100 rpm
- Reciprocal 3D rotation: 1 to 360° turning angle
- Vibration: 1 to 6° turning angle, programmable in a burst of 1 to 5 seconds
- Fully programmable sequence of functions
- Loads up to 1.0 kg
- Very easy to operate, with simple set-up of multi-segment programs via push buttons and the 2-line LCD status display
- Compact, with a low profile and small footprint, and extremely quiet in operation – fits neatly and unobtrusively into the workspace
- Smooth, non-slip mat supplied as standard – prevents vessels from slipping
- All actions – rotation, reciprocation and vibration – can be set for continuous or timed operation, or linked together in different combinations to ensure optimum mixing conditions for your application
- Reliable stepper motor and sturdy construction will deliver years of consistent performance
- Ambient operating temperature range of 4 to 40°C allows use in cold room or incubator.
Suitable for mixing applications in many different fields, with specific applications including: immuno precipitations and other affinity matrix applications, treatment of adherent tissue culture in small volumes, e.g. for trypsinisation, gel staining and destaining, antibody staining, washes, hybridisations, Southern blots, western blots, in situs.