Grant Värmeblock – BTD
Digital dry block heating system for microtubes
Grant block heating system with fixed block is designed for rapid and precise heating of microtubes up to 100ºC.
- Digital temperature control for optimum precision
- Heating range ambient + 5ºC to 100ºC
- Powerful heater for rapid heat-up times – 25ºC to 100ºC in just 15 minutes, 25ºC to 37ºC in just 4 minutes
- Stability ± 0.1ºC, uniformity ± 0.2°C
- Heating block holds combinations of four microtube sizes simultaneously – up to a total of 49 tubes: 24 x 1.5/2.0 ml, 15 x 0.5 ml, 10 x 0.2 ml
- Flexible tube sizes and rapid heat-up time enables swift change of application
- Convenient integral timer for time-sensitive incubations
- Sturdy, durable, easy-to-clean plastic construction; compact design with small footprint
- 2-line display for simple and precise setting of temperature/time and for monitoring current status during operation
The Grant BTD is a compact and flexible digital dry block heating system ideal for the rapid and precise heating of microtubes up to 100ºC. The distinctive circular block holds a combination of four microtube sizes simultaneously, and rapid heat up enables swift change of application – for maximum flexibility. The aluminium block is housed in a compact, stylish plastic moulding, which is durable, sturdy and easy to clean.
- Life-science/cancer research – DNA extraction incubations, DNA denaturation, PCR, ELISA and Western blotting, molecular biology
- General – heating samples