GRANT MSV-3500 – Vortex mixer
The Grant bio MSV-3500 is a versatile multi speed vortex mixer designed for soft or intensive mixing of reagents in different size and type plastic tubes (0.2 to 50ml).
- Adjustable speed control: 300 to 3500rpm
- 4mm orbit
- Set and actual values of time and speed displayed
- Acceleration time to max speed: 15 seconds
- Speed and time under microprocessor control
- LCD display indicates two lines of values: the set and actual values of speed and time
The MSV-3500 has four interchangeable platforms available:
SV-4/30 for 4 x 50ml (30mm) tubes
SV-10/10 for 10 x 10ml (12mm) tubes
SV-16/8 with 16/8/8 sockets for 1.5/0.5/0.2ml micro tubes
SV-8/15 for 8 x 15ml (16mm) tubes
Platforms are sold separately or available as part of a kit (MSV-3500 4P).
Designed for operation in lifescience laboratories working in the fields of biochemistry, cello and molecular biology.
Intensive stirring of bacterial and yeast cells, extraction of metabolites and enzymes from cells and cell cultures, and various DNA operations such as deproteinisation of DNA/protein complexes and purification of low molecular weight DNA/RNA fragments in PCR diagnostics.