Rocking Shaker, CRS-350
Adjustable tilt angle and precise digital speed control providing desired rocking motion.
- Microprocessor PID control.
- Digital speed control providing gentle to vigorous motion.
– Rocking shaker: 5 to 100 rpm
- Easy to adjust tilt angle.
– Rocking shaker: 7 to 13°
- Smooth, quiet, uniform, and yet powerful shaking motion.
- Vivid and colorful vacuum fluorescent display (VFD) with touch–sensitive keypad.
- One-touch timer for time-dependent shaking operation. (1 min. to 99 hr. 59 min.)
- Compact and lightweight design allow for use in cold rooms or incubators.
- Three types of removable tray for easy transport of wellplates, test tubes, etc. (standard dimpled mat, and optional rubber mat and universal harness)
- Variety of accessories are available to meet application demands.
– Accommodates to be used in a variety of test tube size, beakers, vials, micro-well plates, culture dishes, plastic/glass trays.
- Self-diagnostic function identifying errors.
- Its polypropylene main body is highly chemical-resistant and easy-to-clean.
- Over-current protection.