Grant kylda cirkulationstermostater – R5-serien
The Grant R5 refrigerated bath and circulator range provides outstanding performance for routine and sophisticated applications requiring accurate temperature control in the range of -47 to 100°C. A choice of 4 heating circulators combined with a powerful R5 refrigeration unit offers a cost-effective and efficient solution for low temperature applications.
The Grant R5 range, which can be combined with any of our T100, TC120, TX150 or TXF200 heating circulators, offer a number of features:
- Stability of up to ±0.1°C
- Up to 3 years warranty
- No spill valved front drain
- 3 preset programs
- Optimal 12L tank for rapid cool-down
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant
- Robust construction
- Built in Britain
- Range of accessory hosing, connectors, software, additional pumps and temperature probes available
Note: The refrigeration unit can be switched off independently of the heating circulator to allow heating only applications. All the refrigeration base units can be used up to a maximum temperature of 100°C.
- University research/teaching – temperature control of external equipment including: spectrophotometers & refractometers. Circulation of temperature control fluid to jacketed vessels, cooling crystallisation vessels
- Industrial laboratories – temperature probe calibration, product testing, product QC, temperature control of external equipment.