LTC4R KIT – Grant kyld cirkulationstermostat, komplett kit med slangar och kopplingar. – Från -30°C upp till 100°C
The Grant LTC4R provides outstanding performance for routine and sophisticated applications requiring accurate temperature control in the range of -30 to 100°C. The LTC4R includes the TX150 heating circulator and an R4R tank/refrigeration unit, complete with insulated tubing and clips to form a system ready to use.
The TX150 Optima™ is high-performance programmable digital heating circulator with an exceptionally simple user interface. This allows fast set-up of multiple parameters through a powerful menu system and provides sophisticated control for temperature-controlled applications.
USB connectivity is available to a PC or laptop. It is programmable with Labwise™ PC software, a software program to set all parameters, including programs, via the PC. Labwise™ also features real-time status windows, a graphic display of the controller’s performance as a program is run, and allows data to be logged for future recall and analysis.
- Powerful pump for external circulation, maximum flow 18 L/min, maximum pressure 310 mbar
- Full colour QVGA TFT display
- Setpoint, plus three adjustable preset temperature values
- Timer function for reaction timing, 99 hours, 59 minutes, with audible alert and heater control
- Liquid selection safety feature adjusts for temperature range or heater power
- Fault indication display
- Programmable relay
- Two-point user recalibration of internal and external probes (TXPEP, TXSEP)
- Off-set adjustment for optimal isothermal performance
- Can be programmed to switch the refrigeration on and off during a heating and cooling program
- Memory capacity for one program of up to 30 segments
- Choice of languages: English, French, German, Spanish and Italian
- Low liquid protection by float switch
- Adjustable over-temperature cut-out
- Convenient accessory clamp available for fitting to vessels
- Stability ± 0.1°C
Note: The refrigeration unit can be switched off independently of the circulator to allow heating only applications. All the refrigeration base units can be used up to a maximum temperature of 100°C.
- University research/teaching – temperature control of external equipment including spectrophotometers & refractometers
- Circulation of temperature control fluid to jacketed vessels, cooling crystallisation vessels
- Industrial laboratories – temperature probe calibration, product testing, product QC, temperature control of external equipment