Hydrolab – Vattenrening – industry – Spring 500
Functions monitoring system operation:
– The device is equipped with a microprocessor control and measuring system having:
• color graphic display with Touch Panel function
• conductivity meter measuring the conductivity and temperature of tap water,
• conductivity meter measuring the conductivity and temperature of purified water after reverse osmosis,
• conductivity measurement in µS / cm or MOhm units,
• automatic temperature compensation,
• continuous control and preview of the degree of retention (degree of retention) of RO membranes,
• clock displaying date and time,
• alarm informing about mechanical and carbon filter replacement,
• alarm informing about replacement of the RO module,
• alarm informing about exchange of ion exchange bed,
• alarm informing about the UV lamp radiator replacement (option),
• information about the tank filling level on the device display,
• alarm informing about the replacement of the microfiltration capsule (option),
• preview of service dates,
• menu in Polish, English, Russian or Spain on display,
• built-in RS 232 interface for communication with a computer ensuring the possibility of individual adjustment of service frequency and alarm levels,
• built-in USB connector for communication with a computer ensuring the possibility of individual adjustment of service frequency and alarm levels,
• computer program enabling individual settings of alarm thresholds and data archiving,
• built-in manometer.
Functions securing the system operation:
– Interruption of system operation with:
• low feed water pressure (no feed water),
• a full tank / closed water intake point.
– Thermal protection of the osmotic module, automatic stopping of the system operation at the supply water temperature below 40C or above 400C.
– Ability to stop the system when any alarm occurs.
– System autostart capability.
– Preview of monitoring messages / alarms.
Purified Water Parameters:
Purified water in the device meets the requirements of ISO 3696: 1999 for first, second and third degree water.
The water obtained meets the microbiological and physicochemical requirements of FP for purified production water *.
* system equipped with a UV lamp and a microfiltration capsule
Additional equipment / services:
– tank for storing purified water:
• pressure – option: 80 l, 110 l, 230 l, 320 l or 450 l,
• pressureless – capacity to be agreed (on request),
– compact device housing made of stainless acid-resistant steel (all system components, except for the tank, installed inside the housing),
– automatic softening station,
– tank housing made of stainless acid-resistant steel,
– adjustment of conductivity value from 0.06 µS / cm to 15 µS / cm,
– purified water recirculation,
– full DQ, IQ, OQ, PQ qualification procedure with documentation,
– cooperation with building management systems (BMS).
Required connections at the installation site:
– cold tap water connection ¾ “or 1”,
– drain to sewage system (sewage grate),
– 230V socket.